Followers

26 March 2011

my 1st official post ngehehehe ;B


hmmm...hw shud i start here... ok 2 b frank, i hv decided 2 create dis blog a long time ago but due to some unavoidable circumstances it had been postponed 4 ages.. anyway, 2 make dis short, i m really really really boring ryte now so i think its better 4 me 2 spare some of my leisure time [apart from sleeping, eating n watchin tv] by doing something different like 'blogging' since i luv writing so much haha [journalism is one of my passion hahaha kenen ;B]. b4 i proceed further, my apology goes 2 all the english teachers out there reading my blog here, i'm using a very 'bad' english here [n also plz pardon me if there's any grammatical mistakes, nobody's perfect, feel free 2 correct me ok], i ddnt mean 2 disrespect dis international language by any means or thoughts..

as u cn c in my blog description i'm goin 2 share wit all the readers bout songs that captured my heart thru out the journey of my life. at first when i decided 2 start blogging i ddnt know exactly wat kind of topic or issues i wud like 2 blog about, i've been thinking a lot n wandering 2 other ppl's blog 2 get the idea, most ppl wud blog bout their life [especially their luv life ;B], bout politics, bout fashion, latest trends.. etc etc.. i found out dat these bloggers usually blog bout things dat they luv the most n dats y they juz cnt help it but keep blogging bout these things they hv interests in endlessly day by day...so therefore i started 2 think dat myb i shud do the same thing, i shud blog bout all the stuffs dat i luv the most, its kinda hard at first coz i luv a lot of things n i knw i cnt blog bout all of it, i cn only choose one, one specific topic...as i wondering bout it while listening 2 my fav playlist then suddenly boomm!! something came up, y cnt i juz blog bout all the songs/melodies dat i luv 2 hear, especially the meaningful ones, it wud b great 2 share my thoughts n views bout these songs 2 all the readers.. ;B

2 make dis blog difren frm the others i wudnt b offering any mp3s or lyrics 2 all the songs dat i wil put in dis blog, i wil only share my views bout the songs, wat makes it so special 2 me, how all the beautiful lyrics relate wit my life or connect 2 my feelings or the story behind the songs, hw did i bump into dis songs n bla bla bla...

i think dats all i can write ryte now... i wil start blogging bout my fav songs soon... so stay tuned guyz.. ;B

lots of luv,
ann

No comments: