Followers

31 March 2011

Love Taught Me To Drink - Lee Seung Gi feat. Baek Chan from 8eight

lee seung gi [born on jan 13, 1987] is not only a singer but also an actor n a host/mc. u probably hv seen him b4 acting in the korean drama 'brilliant legacy' n oso hosting in the variety show '2 days n 1 night'. another korean heartthrob, very good looking, so humble n a nice voice 2.

i luv the song, the melody, the lyrics, luv the rap part too. its a very sad song, the lyrics explain everything, really suits 4 those ppl who r facing a very difficult breakup, especially 4 those who experience it 4 the 1st time coz we knw dat the 1st cut wil owez b the deepest, but dnt wori soon after u've finally get over it, any breakups dat u r goin 2 face after dat wont b as painful as the 1st one ^.^

hope u guyz enjoy the song wit a box of tissue ryte beside u hehe ;B

lots of luv,
ann

here goes the english translation...

You taught me so much right to the end
You showed me things I didn't know about
Even when you abandoned me and left me
You seem to be still around me

You taught me love, made me understand happiness
You taught me about separation, made me understand tears
You made me understand things I didn't want to understand

Because of you I drank the alcohol I couldn't drink before
Listening to the lyrics of songs that I have no interest in
Drinking because I want to forget
Missing you again when I drink
Why did you leave without teaching me the way to forget

You were so full of affection right to the end
You left so much behind for me
You left me crying with our memories
You left me in pain, with hurt
You left me with an illness of the heart that I can't cure

Because of you, I drank the alcohol I couldn't drink before
Listening to the lyrics of songs that I have no interest in
Drinking because I want to forget
Missing you again when I drink
Why did you leave without teaching me the way to forget

[RAP Baek Chan]
I can feel myself ruining my body
(Yeah) I am loser
My face slowly gets clouded over
Tears well in my eyes again, and the feeling is spreading throughout my whole body
The chill is creeping right into my bones, please save me
You showed me the happiness that I didn't need to know
Even though its a happiness I once lived without, I can't do without it now
I don't know what to do now that you've disappeared so suddenly
I miss you more than anything else

There isn't a day that I'm a sober
I can't live without alcohol
again my tears erase the reflection of you in my glass
Why did you leave without teaching me the way to forget
Why did you leave without teaching me the way to forget

romanized lyrics...

kkeut-kka-ji neon cham ma-neun geol ga-reu-cheo
nae-ga mol-lat-tteon geot-tteu-reul al-kke-hae
eo-jjeo-myeon nal ppeo-ri-go tteo-na-seo-do
gye-sok nae ju-byeo-neul maem-do-neun deut hae
sa-rang-eul kka-reu-cheo gi-ppeum al-kke ha-go
i-byeo-reul kka-reu-cheo nun-mul al-kke ha-go
al-kko sip-jji an-teon geot-tto al-kke-hae
neo ttae-mu-ne mo-ta-deon su-reul hae
gwan-si-meop-tteon no-raen-ma-ri deul-lyeo
it-kko si-peo su-reul ma-si-go
sul ma-si-myeon tto bo-go si-peo
wae in-neun beo-beun an-ga-reu-chi-go tteo-nan-geo-ya
kkeut-kka-ji neon jeong-i neo-mu ma-na-seo
i-da-ji-do ma-neun geo-seul nam-gyeo-jwo
chu-eo-geul nam-gi-go nal ul-ge ha-go
sang-cheo-reul nam-gi-go a-peu-ge ha-go
go-chil su eom-neun ma-eu-me byeong-eul jjwo
[RAP]nae mo-mi mang-ga-ji-neun geol neu-kkyeo
(yeah) I am a loser
nae eol-gu-re nat-ppi-cheun jeom-jeom deo eo-du-du-wo-jeo
nun-si-u-ri tto jeo-jeo geu gi-u-neun on mo-meu-ro peo-jeo
nae ppyeot-ssok-kka-ji si-ri-ge man-deu-reo je-bal jjom sal-lyeo-jwo
nae-ga al pi-ryo-eom-neun haeng-bok-kka-ji ni-ga al-lyeo-jwot-jja-na
nae-gen eop-tteon haeng-bo-gil-ji-ra-do i-jen eop-sseo-seon an doe-ja-na
gap-jja-gi ni-ga eop-sseo-ji-ni-kka mwol hae-ya doel-ji mol-la
geu-jeo mu-eot-ppo-da ni-ga bo-go sip-tta
dan ha-ru-do je-jeong-si-ni a-nya
sul eop-ssi-neun nan sal ssu-ga eop-sseo
sul-jjan wi-e neo-reul tti-u-go nun-mul-lo da-si neo-reul jji-wo
wae in-neun beo-beun an-ga-reu-chi-go tteo-nan geo-ya
wae in-neun beo-beun an-ga-reu-chi-go tteo-nan geo-ya..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nomu kumawo for d translation. I was searching for a long time. I am Indian by origin so couldn't understand a word of it. By the way...your face is very pretty!