Followers

27 March 2011

I'm Sorry I Love You - Park Hyo Shin


if u r a korean drama lovers then probably u knw dis song. its the song theme 4 the drama wit the same title. the song is so popular dat there's a lot version made for this song, i've heard the japanese version, mandarin version n oso the cantonese version of dis song. there r oso other korean singers dat hv been singing dis song in their concert til now..but anyway, the version i luv the most is by Park Hyo Shin. his voice made this song even sadder huhuhuhu... below is the english translation of the song...sad lyric...sad melody...arghhhh...i juz cant help it... T.T

Suddenly as I followed your growing shadow
I was walking with you inside darkness.

As we hold hands until whenever that might be
Just being together makes me cry.

As the wind becomes colder, winter comes closer.
Little by little, on this path, comes the season when I had to let you go.

As I watch the first snowflowers of this year right now,
In this moment that we share together, I want to give you my all.
Do you know of my heart?

I wasn't always so weak, I'm loving you like this but
that's all my heart can do.

If I was by your side, no matter what the task may be
I feel as if I can do it. I get that feeling.

When the wind rattles my window and even the dark night awakens,
I'll erase even all your painful memories.
With that bright smile.

With these white snowflowers falling endlessly,
The sidewalk that we are walking on glows with a bright light,
without even knowing that it's changed.

Have I lived on for someone else?
Wanting to do everything for them, I learned that that was love.

If by chance I knew where you were,
I would've become a star in the winter sky and shined on you.

Even on days when you laugh and sad nights that are damp with tears,
I'll be by yourside always, whenever that may be.

As I watch the first snowflowers of this year right now,
In this moment that we share together, I want to give you my all.
Do you know of my heart?

Don't cry, look at me.
All I want to do is be together with you by your side.
I won't let you go this time.

Inside the snowflowers that fill this path and shower on us endlessly,
little by little, small memories are being drawn inside our hearts
Forever by my side you are there

[enjoy the lyric n the song..! ;B ]

lots of luv,
ann

p/s: sometimes God pitied us so much dat He is willing 2 gv us a second chance on every regretful mistakes dat we've done in our life...dat is wat i feel everytime i hear dis song... ^.^

2 comments:

SilentVoice said...

klu bg link to the song/vid lagi best. boleh kita dgr ramai2 ;)

yr cuz

Q-PeeD said...

o ya kan, nda tepikir pla, gud idea cuz, bha nnti sa bg link smua 2 lagu kio

tqvm ;B