Followers

05 May 2011

Truth - Park Yong Ha

another hit frm Park Yong Ha that i love so much n dis is my 1st japanese song in my fav songlist here, more 2 come guyz hehe.. juz wait k ;B





the translated lyrics...

Could I hold you tight?
Please stay by my side, please?
Because apart from each other, there is no other
I believe
The sorrowful mournings would end because there is your existence
No matter when
I would give you my heart
Love you, love you
I still want to keep on loving you

There is nothing anywhere
In these circumstances where the weariness that would not go away
I really want you to hold my hand
I really want to tell you about my loneliness and needs

No matter when
I would give you my heart
Love you, love you
Because I want to love you
Please do not head towards tomorrow by yourself
There is only me Only me

I want to keep on loving you...

the romanized lyrics...

ta ki shi me te i i no so ba ni i te i i no
futari no ho ka ni wa mo u na ni mo na i ka ra

kana shi ku na ru yume mo to me ra re ru asa wo
boku ra wa shi ji te i i do nn na to ki ni mo

do u ka kokoro no su be te wo ku re na i ka
a i shi te mo a i shi te mo ma da kimi wo a i shi ta i

do ko ni mo na i do ko ka ko ko ni a ru na ni ka
ki e na i ma yu i wa mo u boku ni a zu ke te

do u ka ko no te wo ni gi tte i te ho shi i
sa mi shi sa mo ya su ra gi mo
tsu ta e ta i yu u shi ta i

do u ka kokoro no su be te wo ku re na i ka
a i shi te mo a i shi te mo a i shi ta i ka ra
do u ka hi to ri de a shi ta he i ka na i de
bo ku da ke ga bo ku da ke ga ta da kimi no a i de i ta i..


enjoy dis touching emotional ballad guyz ;B

lots of luv,
ann

No comments: