Followers

06 May 2011

F*kin' Perfect - Pink

i luv EVERYTHING bout Pink (her real name is Alecia Beth Moore, born on Sept 8, 1979 in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, US). a great musician n amazingly talented singer songwriter, luv her rocky ruffy soulful voice n really admire her tough but sweet personality ;B

my fav part of the lyrics...

Made a wrong turn
Once or twice
Dug my way out
Blood and fire
Bad decisions
That's alright
Welcome to my silly life
Mistreated, misplaced, missundaztood
Miss "no way it's all good"
It didn't slow me down
Mistaken
Always second guessing
Underestimated
Look, I'm still around...

enjoy dis inspiring song guyz ;B

lots of luv,
ann


p/s : also luv her other great hits [So What, There You Go, Trouble, Please Don't Leave Me, Most Girls, Lady Marmalade, Get The Party Started, Don't Let Me Get Me, Just Like A Pill, Family Portrait etc..] all her songs really inspires my life n touches my heart, the lyrics r really touching n beautiful, sometimes it made me so emotional dat i cudnt help but cry listening 2 it huhuhu.... T.T but anyway a BIG thanx 2 Pink, all these songs gv me lots of courage 2 move on n 2 continue struggling 2 overcome all the barriers in front of me, hopefuli one day I also can bcome somebody GREAT just like her, amen.. ^.^

No comments: