Followers

22 May 2011

Promise - Kim Bum Soo

another beautiful track from Kim Bum Soo dat i luv so much. I bought the vcd containing dis song back when i was still a student but it has gone missing, dunno where the heck is dat vcd, anyway, i luv the music video they've made 4 dis song. its a very tragic luv story, i hate it everytime when i c a music video where one of the main character dies in the end, its really painful 2 c the other half coping with the death of their soulmate. the same goes to his music video for Once Upon A Day, i luv dis song 2 but the vid clip 4 dis song is heartbreakingly similar 2 the Promise mv but dis one is even more tragic coz the other half decided 2 follow suit.. -.-"

the thing dat i luv watching these 2 music vids is dat it feels like u r watching a full-length complete movie in less than 9 mins, thumbs-up 2 the director, hoping dat more mvs like dis being made especially 4 those beautiful ballads with even more great n unforgettable narration ^.^

i hope u guyz enjoy both tracks n the story-telling in dis mvs, u'll hate the ending but still u cant stop watching it over n over again hehe, well, like they say, there's an inexplicable beauty in every moment of sadness coz u feel contented or fulfilled everytime u watch/listen a sad movie or a sad song, it moves u, touch u deep within n make u cry ;B

lots of luv,
ann

[ link 2 the song Promise : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4j3HTZijWM ]

[ link 2 the song Once Upon A Day : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul7fJQUpeD4 ]

the translated lyrics for Once Upon A Day..

my memories are fading in the rain
my broken heart cannot be used again
it seems that once again
my love is leaving breaking up
my dreams so hear me now
my love hello, goodbye, hello

but i know i'll see you down the road
to wave a hand to weave the shadows
should i ever even mention
that i long to hold you again
oh, i hope you're not too cold

kinda simple when you think it out
without a doubt it's plain as it can be
i know the wind has found a new direction
so let me know
that i have to live my day alone

so hear me now
hello, goodbye, hello
don't get me wrong
i know you have to go

hey look its sad enough
can you imagine
if you felt that low
so hear me now my love
hello, goodbye, hello

if you feel some music calling you
slow dance along but think about our joy
i'll do the same thing every time i want you
sad enough i know but somehow i know that i'll survive

so hear me now hello, goodbye, hello
don't get me wrong i know you have to go
hey look its sad enough can you imagine
if you felt that low
so hear me now my love hello, goodbye, hello..

No comments: