Followers

01 April 2011

The Day [Version 2] - Kim Yeon Ji of Seeya & Je A of BrownEyedGirls

stunning powerful vocal performance, a very great collaboration, luv both of them. its a song from their Project Album - To My Lover.

yup..another sad love song. a story bout unforgettable luv. well..as we knw, the hardest part in any breakup story wud b the healing n recovery period. its a period where u totally lost ur confidence n ur sanity n also some of u may hv acted silly n did some stupid things here n there juz 2 get back wat was once urs. actually, 4 me, its ok 2 act a lil bit crazy after a breakup n it is also considerably ok if u stil wan 2 make an effort tryin 2 win back the luv again bcoz in dat way if the relationship is stil not workin out then u wont regret it later after all coz u knw u've oredi done ur best 2 save the relationship.

anyway guyz, enjoy the song k..! ;B

lots of luv,
ann
some of the lyrics...

I changed the hairstyle you liked on me
I met a friend I haven't seen for a while
It's no use, but I'm hoping to forget you today
My friends have comforted me, and told me to move on
But you told me you loved me, so don't turn away so quickly...

[ link 2 dis song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBZq5BSv9I ]

p/s : the saddest part of the lyrics.... 'i used to be your only love..' T.T

No comments: