Followers

22 April 2011

I Don't Know Love Yet - Moon Geun Young

adrenalin rush ;B

i really luv dis fast-beat song, it makes me dance everytime i listen 2 it, n also its kind of a stress-relief 4 me, listening 2 the music out loud n dancing crazily 2 the rhythm sort of blowing away all the stress n depression i feel inside ^.^

actually, dis is one of the soundtrack in the korean movie my little bride starred the singer herself. its a nice romantic comedy movie n i luv watching it. moon geun young (born on may 6, 1987 in Gwangju, South Korea) is one of my fav actress, really admire her a lot, her acting skill is great n she is so humble too. i stil remember watching her acting in the hit korean drama autumn in my heart, she performed the role so well, so heartbreaking seeing her doing the over-dramatic crying scenes, it looks so real n i cant help my tears frm pouring out huhuhuhu.. T.T

later on she continued acting on a bigger screen such as a tale of two sisters, my little bride n innocent steps. really luv 2 c her dancing in innocent steps n the movie is awesome too ;B recently i saw her acting in the korean drama marry me, mary, n i luv the drama as well ^.^

the english translation of the lyrics...

I am going to love you

I want my hot lips to touch your smooth lips,
in order that my love is sent to your mind.
Although you don't know my heart yet,
I am going to love you the most other than anyone in the world.

I am going to love you, forever,
I am going to love you, as I love you now,
I am going to love you, more than any other in the world.

Anyone can invoke your curiosity,
Anyone can let you pass this night with common joy,
But I hope you know my true heart now,
I am going to love you, more than any other in the world.

I am going to love you, forever,
I am going to love you, as I love you now,
I am going to love you, more than any other in the world..

enjoy the song guyz ;B

lots of luv,
ann

No comments: