Followers

16 April 2011

This Girl - Lee Soo Young

she's one of my fav singer. her real name is lee ji yeon, born on april 12, 1979 in seoul, south korea. her soft voice is juz so sweet, luv it so much ;B

n yes dis is another sad love song, n yes also its very personal 2 me, i can relate 2 it. if u read the lyrics myb u'l understand y. i knw, sayin sori only, is not enuf but sometimes dats the only thing dat i can do n i do wish i can do more but if doin 'more' is only giving false hope then its better 2 juz leave n let go. the sooner u let go then the lesser the pain is.. -.-

anyway, here goes the english translation of the song...

I hate you, I dislike you, I'm tired of everything

I can't say 'I love you' any longer
I'm sorry, this is a favor, let's break up
There is someone that can make me happy

Even if it's by chance that we meet
Just pass me by like you don't know who I am

I'm this kind of woman, a horrible kind of woman
I'd rather you curse at me, hate me, why do you keep holding on to me?
This kind of you, this is why I hate you even more
You kept me crying until the end

Even if it's a coincidence, if you think of me
Like me who left you, forget all thoughts of me cleanly

I'm this kind of woman, a horrible kind of woman
I'd rather you curse at me, hate me, why do you keep holding on to me?
This kind of you, this is why I hate you even more
How much harsher do I have to be?

Why do you like someone like me? Aren't you tired of this?

The begging, the stubbornness, Can't you see I'm trying to throw you away?

I'm sorry, I hurt you who turned around to cry so badly

The sin of tearing your heart, I'll take the whole punishment

Even though I die, I could never redeem myself
I'm sorry...

enjoy the song guyz ;B

lots of luv,
ann

[ link 2 dis song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AbnCmdMrjM ]

No comments: