Followers

26 April 2011

Someone You Used To Know - Zee Avi

a very talented singer-songwriter : Zee Avi (her real name is Izyan Alirahman a.k.a. KoKoKaina, born on 1985 in Miri, Sarawak). really luv her sweet jazzy + folky vocal ^.^

dis is also a very personal song 2 me huhuhu, the whole story in dis song kinda bringing back all the nostalgic sad moments i've been thru b4 but anyway thinking bout the path dat i've chosen even if there's another chance 2 go back n change the whole thing i wud stil make the same decision anyhow... ;B

my fav part of the lyrics...

Soon I'll just be
That someone you used to know
But darling you will thank me
For letting you go
Time is not for wasting
I hope you'll find your intended
But I'm sorry
That your intended isn't me...

enjoy the song guyz ;B

lots of luv,
ann

[ link 2 dis song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYs82ZBbU8s ]

p/s : luv her other hits too - I Am Me Once More, Bitterheart n her version of 1st Of The Gang To Die ;B

No comments: