Followers

02 April 2011

You Want To Make A Memory - Bon Jovi

yeah he's a rockstarrrrr!!! hehehe ;B

i'm really a BIG fan of dis rock band, i juv luv his (Jon Bon Jovi) sweet ruffy powerful voice, they also produced lots of other great hits (i'll be there for you, bed of roses, its my life, always, never say goodbye n many more) i luv all of them n all these nos r the most popular karaoke songs ppl (especially guyz) tend 2 pick despite its high-pitch notes n well.. they dnt gv a damn whether they hit it or not hohohoo ;B

anyway, hope u guyz enjoy it ^.^

lots of luv,
ann

my fav part of the lyrics...

If you go now, I'll understand
If you stay, hey, I got a plan

You wanna make a memory?
You wanna steal a piece of time?
You can sing the melody to me
And I could write a couple lines
You wanna make a memory?

If you don't know if you should stay
And you don't say what's on your mind
Baby just breathe
There's nowhere else tonight we should be...


No comments: