Followers

21 April 2011

You Know Me - Robbie Williams

another singer songwriter dat i really adore : Robbie William (born on Feb 13, 1974). luv his personality, his style, his voice n also luv his other hits [Feel, Angels, Millennium, She's The One, Rock DJ, Supreme, Better Man, Eternity, Somethin' Stupid (duet with Nicole Kidman), Sexed Up etc..]

my fav part of the lyrics...

I've been doing what I like, when I like, how I like
it's joyless
Only you know me...

enjoy the song guyz ;B

lots of luv,
ann


p/s : a luv song full of regrets hehehe sometimes u cannot blame someone juz bcoz he/she didn't apologize 4 all the wrongdoings dat they hv done coz myb the reason they didn't say sorry is not bcoz they hv 2 much pride but the truth is, deep inside their heart, they know dat they don't deserve 2 b forgiven, but dat is only my personal opinion ;B

No comments: