Followers

27 March 2011

Note To God - Charice Pempengco


every1 knws who is charice, a petite girl frm Philippines wit powerful voice dat is not only wowed the crowd but oso 2 the great singer of all time, Celine Dion [she even got the chance 2 do a duet wit her at the madison square garden performing the song; bcoz u luv me], n not 4getting Oprah too was impressed wit her voice. i saw a glimpse of her in the high school musical drama glee currently competing wit rachel 4 the solo, i think she sounds better than rachel hohohoho.

anyway, talkin bout her song note 2 god, dis is her 1st debut single n yup i do luv it so much. the lyric is vry meaningful, very inspiring n highly spirited indeed. its like our prayer 2 God in a form of a song. i think dis is one of the best songs i've known so far dat is very suitable 2 b performed by any group in any choir competition.

may u guyz b blessed wit divine feeling by listening 2 dis song.. ;B

lots of luv,
ann

If I wrote a note to God

I would speak what's in my soul

I'd ask for all the hate to be swept away

For love to overflow

If I wrote a note to God

I'd pour my heart out on each page

I'd ask for war to end

and for peace to mend this world...



No comments: